This event will include Time Trials for an additional fee:
TT Entry Fee - $25 (in addition to standard entry fee)
Transponder Rental Fee - $35/day
General TT Rules & Info
- The tech for the DE covers the TT. No other special safety equipment is required
though additional safety items are encouraged.
- TT driver’s meeting attendance is mandatory to participate.
- Passing will not be allowed during the timed runs. If the car ahead of you is impeding your timed run, you may petition the tower for a re-run - though it will likely be obvious to the tower if that occurs, as only 3-4 cars will be out on track at one time for the official timed runs
- All makes are eligible, not just Porsche.
- Grid will be set from your practice run times (normal DE sessions). These runs will not
count toward your “official time” in the TT session and the impedance/passing rules will not apply during these sessions.
- All DE rules must be followed prior to the beginning of the Time Trial.
- Re-runs will NOT be granted for mechanical failure of that entrant’s car, nor for an off-track excursion or spin.
- Re-runs will not be granted for any run in which the driver earns a DNF (Did Not
Finish); a driver cannot erase a DNF by means of a re-run. Timing failure will not be
cause for a re-run if the driver earns a DNF.
Specifics, such as the daily schedule will be made available prior to the event and additional rules/procedures will be covered in the TT Driver's Meeting.
If you have questions regarding Time Trials, please contact the TT Director, Max Dufford, at firstname.lastname@example.org